The VM-2500-M utilises the IRMATM CO2 Analyser to precisely determine gas concentration in the mixture. This system sets new standards in CO2 mainstream monitoring and provides relaible, safe and easy CO2 monitoring by direct measurement, without time delay.
Displaying EtCO2, FiCO2, SpO2, respiration and pulse rate, capnogram and plethysmogram.
Central European language package, including; English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Swedish and Russian (additional language versions available upon request).
The VM-2500-M is designed to overcome the shortfalls of conventional sidestream technologies; namely water and secretion handling, calibration and service costs. The IRMATM CO2 Analyser is factory calibrated and requires no integration procedures or associated expences, just 'PLUG-IN and MEASURE...TM'.
- Piece of mind - extremely accurate and reliable measurement of CO2 and SpO2
- More time spent with the patient - rapid warm up and response times
- Improved patient care - a range of vital parameters are monitored
- Cost effective over the life of the equipment - no maintenance or calibration required
- Suitable for even the most difficult of conditions - lightweight and ergonomic design
Key Features of the VM-2500-M
- Mainstream CO2 measurement with the IRMATM CO2 Analyser
- Fast warm-up time of < 10s to full specification
- 'PLUG-IN and MEASURE...TM' technology - no integration procedures or associated expences required
- No occlusion by water or mucus possible
- IRMATM airway adapter with XTPTM non-condensing light transmission window
- Small, lightweight and shock-resistant; the IRMATM CO2 Analyser weighs less than 30g
- Direct measurement without time delay
- For intubated and non-intubated patients
- Maintenance and calibration-free technology
- Wide range of accessories amd SpO2 sensors are available
- Mainstream Unit
- IRMATM CO2 Analyser
- IRMATM Airway Adapter (Adult/Paediatric)
- Reusable SpO2 sensor*
- USB Data Cable
- Power supply (EU and UK plug)
- 4 x AA batteries
- 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Silicone protective cover
- PC software
- Instruction manual on CD
* Please select from the following sensor styles, and indicate at the time of ordering:
Silicone Soft Sensor (Adult or Paediatric), Finger Sensor, Silicone Wrap Sensor or Ear Sensor.